The RAS Foundation has recently partnered with the Nuffield Scholarship Program to support the scholarship of a NSW based scholar. Applications close on Friday 16th June.
The scholarship involves a $30,000 bursary to study cutting edge global agriculture!! To apply visit the Nuffield website here
Nuffield Scholarships are open to applicants who are:
- Between 28-45 years of age. Please note that exceptional candidates outside this age range will be considered
- Ordinarily a resident of Australia
- Engaged in farming, horticulture or fishing as an owner or manager or an active member of a farming business
- Intending to remain involved in primary production in Australia.
With more than 25 scholarships available in 2018, this is a fantastic opportunity that includes:
- The opportunity to research a topic of your choice that will add value to the Australian agriculture industry.
- Become a member of the Nuffield Australia Alumni to develop your skills and knowledge to promote, support and innovate your industry and region.
- Become a member of a worldwide network of more than 1,500 Nuffield Scholars around the world, with access to them and their networks to assist with your scholarship research and travels.
If you know a friend, neighbour or colleague that would be a perfect candidate, please forward these details and encourage them to apply.
For more information including scholarship offer, eligibility and testimonials from existing scholars, see the full scholarship brochure